Customer Manager (Monthly/User)
Outlook Customer Manager is a great tool to quickly pick up how to use a CRM, and see the benefits of gaining a 360 degree view of your customers for small business.
- Outlook Customer Manager: Track and grow your customer relationships right within Outlook.
- Keep customer information in one place: Spend less time managing data and more time with customers. Outlook Customer Manager automatically organizes information, including emails, meetings, calls, notes, tasks, deals, and deadlines in one place.
- Never miss what’s important: No more losing customer emails and tasks in your inbox. Timely reminders and a unified list of your most important contacts and deals help to ensure that what matters is top of mind.
- Get team members on the same page: Share customer information with your whole team so that customers have a consistent experience no matter who they talk to.
- Get started simply: With Outlook Customer Manager, you don’t have to install new software or spend days training your team. And because your data stays in Office 365, you don’t waste valuable time setting up connectors to other software or services or managing separate products.
Note: Non-genuine software puts you at unlimited amounts of risk. By buying genuine software, it helps slam that door shut and delivering auto updates that help maintain your security 24/7. Safeguard yourself with genuine software.
Our promise: Not only you get the genuine software, but you also get a Lifetime, World-Class Technical Support for Free to help troubleshoot issues and answer any questions.
Genuine Microsoft Product or Your Money Back
Fully installed Office 365 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and Exchange Email.
- Sign in using a registered Microsoft account
- Choose your Country and Language
- Download your Office and install
|24/7 Phone and Web support||Included.|
|Company-wide Intranet||Company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint.|
|FastTrack Deployment Support||50+ seats at no extra cost.|
|Hub for Teamwork||Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.|
|Licensed for commercial use||Included.|
|Microsoft Bookings||Manage your business better with Microsoft Bookings.|
|Microsoft Planner||Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner.|
|Microsoft StaffHub||Not Available.|
|Online Meetings and Video||Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people.|
|Outlook Customer Manager||Get discovered and nurture customer relationships with Outlook Customer Manager.|
|Email Hosting||Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.|
|Desktop versions||Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).|
|Web versions||Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Plus a web version of Outlook.|
|One license||One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.|
|File storage||File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.|