Sharepoint Consulting Service (1 Day Workshop)
An enterprise analytics solution that leverages SharePoint, Office 365 services and Power BI to understand analytics adoption, usage, and business value for Microsoft 365 and other digital tools. Microsoft continues to lead in the industry in providing powerful tools to enable new digital workplaces. It all starts with understanding the adoption and being able to positively drive the changes within the organization. Again, in order to truly understand the business value of digital workplace tools, we need to measure and understand the impact they have on the key business value metrics.
At AnytimeOffice, we have years of experience in showcasing digital technologies in a meaningful and effective manner. We will help you to move from traditional to a modern workspace.
This Digital Workplace Insights engagement provides a comprehensive view of Digital Workplace, ROI through three iterative cycles inclusive of both advisory and change enablement programs:
- First, a view of digital tool adoption.
- Second, the effective use of digital tools within the organization.
- Finally, the correlation of adoption to business value metrics for those clients that seek to fully understand the return they are getting from their Digital Workplace investments.
An energetic and productive day-long engagement designed to help your team build value for your organization leveraging the power of data and visualizations. We will work along-side the teams to create a prototype set of usable reports and dashboards to take back to your organization. You will be ready to share these reports with your organization for sharing and interpretation by others.
- Stating the business problem
- Use case, user map
- Identify key assumptions, questions, and constraints
- Review features and functions of SharePoint / Office 365
- Data curation and transformation strategy
- Overview of Data Modeling and Governance
- Create measures and KPIs strategy
- Create visualizations strategy
- Methods for sharing: Mobile, Web included
- Next steps
- Build first Data Model in Power BI
- SharePoint Team Sites Strategy
- Create measures and KPIs
- Create one or more dashboards